Sunday, February 10, 2008

Redecorate - Spring is just Around the Corner!

In just a few more weeks Spring will be upon us (thank goodness)! This time of year brings about a renewed freshness and a feeling of wanting to spruce up our homes and gardens. I know my home needs a TOTAL remodeling job - I haven't changed a thing in probably 5 or 6 years now (too busy building my fat butt in this computer chair). I guess I really should take time to refresh and change things up a little. Sometimes it's good to take some of your own advice!

I will try to have a new recipe posted in a day or two - I've got hundreds if I can find them in the clutter around here;)

Everyone have a wonderful week!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife would enjoy a new flow on things. Thanks for joining my forum :)

Unknown said...

Hi,

I hope this email finds you in good health and spirits.


If you would be interested in getting free of cost SEO Service like Social Bookmarking, Directory Submission , Article Submission and so for your Blog or website.Also We can write article for your site.


Also we are designing free of cost custom logos, banners, headers , templates for your blog or website.In return I need simple text links from your blogs or websites.

Kindly let me know your valuable reply,

Regards,
Stella,Web master
sstella24@gmail.com

Chris said...

I like this article. I am also ready for spring. I have been thinking about redoing my kitchen like some of the ones I have found on mycountrystuff.com . I am just not sure if I really want to spend the money right now though.

Bathroom Vanities said...

Definitely redecorating my patio!:)

Peter said...

Designer Doors Online are now applying the same expertise with our Wooden Front Doorsa, Bespoke doors, Made to Measure Doors, Front Doors, Oak Doors, Replacement doors, Aluminum doors range to the domestic homes sector with equal success.

MPM Architecturals & Interiors said...

Nice post
home interior decorating
Interior designer

Window Blinds said...

Everyone ready to welcome the spring..


But you are so atmost to welcome with your redecorated home..

Wow..

Have Pleasant time..